CIMI Forum - 5th meeting
Events | Jan. 16, 2012, 11:17 p.m.
CIMI held its 5th group meeting in San Antonio from January 12 - 14, 2012. Over 35 people attended in person with an additional 5 participants attending via WebEx. At this meeting, the group:
- Established the criteria for membership and the process for adding members to the CIMI group
- Authorised an interim executive committee
- Determined a tentative schedule of meetings for 2012
- Moved forward with the definition of the modeling framework
- Formalized two task forces to begin the modeling work so that example models can be presented at the next meeting
- Recognized the formation of a Glossary Group (lead to be announced)
- Agreed to plans for utilizing existing tools to rapidly develop and test a candidate reference model and to create a small group of example CIMI models that build on the reference model work
For further details click here.
Start date: Jan. 12, 2012
End date: Jan. 14, 2012
Location: San Antonio, US
>> Back to Events