openEHR Education Program Board (EPB) Meeting
Events | May 25, 2023, 2:50 p.m.
The openEHR Education Program Board (EPB) is meeting on June 5th and you're welcome to attend.
During the meeting, the EPB will cover the openEHR educators certification, exploring its progress and the definition of openEHR roles and competencies. And you'll have the privilege of hearing from various international experts who will share their experiences and present openEHR education activities from around the globe.
The meeting will be live streamed and recorded for later viewing, ensuring that you won't miss out on any important discussions.
Date: June 5th
Time: 11:00 to 13:00 (UTC+2)
• Welcome and Introduction - David Moner Cano, openEHR Education Program
• What is openEHR? - Ian McNicoll, freshEHR
• openEHR Education around the world - educational experiences
○ National openEHR training program in Spain – David Moner, VeraTech for Health SL
○ National openEHR Masterclasses in the Netherlands and Germany – Jan de Lange, eFORZE
○ Norwegian experience in educating regions about openEHR - Vebjørn Arntzen, Oslo University Hospital
○ CDS App Challenge as a means to educate - Mattias Fendukly, Cambio Group
• Education Program Board activities – Heather Grain, openEHR Education Program
• Open questions and discussions, chaired by David Moner
Meeting ID: 893 3301 1545
Meeting access code: 957974
Find phone call access here:
Join us on June 5th and be part of the global conversation on openEHR education.
Start date: June 5, 2023
End date: June 5, 2023
Location: None, ES
>> Back to Events