openEHR for NHS Wales - 16 February 2021
Events | Jan. 7, 2021, 11:39 a.m.
Over the past few years, openEHR based solutions within a multivendor environment have proven to be a successful approach to managing electronic healthcare records at any scale. The technology is based upon an open and agile architecture, supporting modern, digital solutions with validated clinical models. These are stored in a vendor neutral repository and underpin the principles of universal interoperability within an open platform ecosystem.
Who should attend?
- Clinical informaticists
- Data scientists
Why should you attend? - This event will provide an overview of openEHR, reflecting on the experience gained by the NHS Wales Informatics Service as part of the formal review carried out recently.
We will cover:
- Introduction to openEHR
- Building an app in 7 minutes
- Vendor neutral repositories for structured clinical data
- Clinical models and how to govern them
- Supporting interoperability and the open platform approach
Confirmed / Proposed Speakers
- Ian McNicoll, Director, FreshEHR, openEHR International
- John Meredith, Technical Architect, NHS Wales Informatics Service
Start date: Feb. 16, 2021
End date: Feb. 16, 2021
Location: Wales, GB
>> Back to Events