Symposium on secondary use and nation-wide EHR project in Japan
Events | Jan. 27, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Joint symposium, CISA (Platform for Clinical Information Statistics and Analysis) and nation-wide EHR project in Japan -
Bridge to the future, enable to use clinical data for global collaboration.
This symposium is the joint symposium for EHR developers and Clinical statisticians.
We will talk about a nation-wide EHR project, so-called "Sennen Karte" and clinical statistics as a secondary use of clinical "big" data.
Date and time: Feb 3, 2017, 13:30-17:50
Venue: Conference room A, the 4th floor, Tokyo KITTE. (2-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
- Takahiro Senda (Bayer Japan),
- Takahiro Muro (Nagasaki University),
- Naoto Kume (Kyoto University),
- Kenji Araki (Japan Medical Network Association),
- Koji Fujimoto (Cabinet Secretariat),
- John Halamka (Havard University),
- Thomas Beale (openEHR Foundation)
Start date: Feb. 3, 2017
End date: Feb. 3, 2017
Location: Tokyo, JP
>> Back to Events