Nomination Call - Election for Directors for openEHR CIC Board April 2022
openEHR News | March 16, 2022, 4:45 p.m.
We have 3-Director positions due for election to the openEHR International Board this April; one to represent Individual / Professional members, one to represent Industry Partners and one to represent Organisational members.
Nominations are now open for existing members. If you are not currently a paid-up member and wish to stand, nominate or vote you will need to ensure that your current membership is paid beforehand.
Nominations will run until 7th April 2022 and Nominees must:
- Be an existing Individual/Professional Member in order to nominate themselves or another member in this category.
- Be an employee of a current Industry Partner in order to nominate themselves or another Industry Partner.
- Be an employee of a current Organisational member in order to nominate themselves, or another organisational member.
- Provide the name and level of nominees plus the name of a member who will support their nomination.
- Provide a brief biography and position statement.
You can access information and submit nominations HERE.
Election period 14th – 28th April 2022
Following closure of the election and once candidates have confirmed they will stand, information will be collated and details on how to vote for those nominees will be provided. Voting will take place by email over a two-week period from around 14th to 28st April 2022 and members will be notified and given more information when voting opens.
The result will be communicated to those elected at the end of April 2022 and once the new Director Board positions have been accepted and confirmed, the results will be announced to the full community via Discourse and main website.
If you have an questions or want to know more, please get in touch email@example.com
>> Back to openEHR News