Setting clinical modelling priorities for 2020
openEHR News | Feb. 5, 2020, 3:21 p.m.
In order to kickstart the 2020 modelling program we would like to offer everyone in the community the opportunity to contribute to the modelling priorities for this coming year.
A 2 step process is proposed:
- A Google sheet on which everyone can suggest their favorite/most required archetype/s.
Please include the following:
– Concept name
– Proposed references or requirements which Editors can utilise
– Candidate archetype if available (preferably via URL)
– Proposer details - name/email
- Once we have a spreadsheet of concepts then we’ll run an open and transparent poll in Discourse and anyone/everyone in the community can vote on how the openEHR funded Editorial resources will be prioritised.
Of course, no guarantees, as sometimes there are blockers that are difficult to shift, but we’ll do our best. You can see the evidence of this in some of the remaining sprint archetypes. But it allows you to have a say and to influence future directions of archetype development and publication.
Kind regards Heather Leslie,
openEHR Clinical Modelling
>> Back to openEHR News