Nordic openEHR Collaboration MS Teams Meeting 4th May 2022
Community News | April 21, 2022, 2:29 p.m.
Organised by the Norwegian openEHR community, the purpose of the meeting is to connect with the Nordic openEHR community to explore ways of collaborating towards common goals related to the use and adoption of openEHR in the Nordics.
Microsoft Teams meeting on 4th May 2022 09:00 - 11:00 (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
- Welcome and introductions (15 min)
- Update on ongoing projects related to openEHR in Norwegian hospitals
- Reproduction medicine
- Multidisiplinary teams in Cancer diagnostics/treatment - prostate and kidney (openEHR and SNOMED-CT)
- Customer-driven development using openEHR tooling
- Update on any current topics in the Nordic countries
- Update on ongoing activities within openEHR international
- Agreement on the next meeting
- Proposed decision: Going back to Sweden in august?
Register and more information...
>> Back to Community News