VeraTech for Health
Size: 1 - 10 employees
Trading since: 2010
Membership level: Bronze partner
VeraTech for Health is a spin-off company that emerged in 2010 from the Biomedical Informatics (IBIME) group of the Technical University of Valencia (UPV). VeraTech core staff is composed by health informatics professionals, some of them with more than 20 year experience in the field of medical informatics. Several of them are active participants in the development of openEHR and the ISO 13606 standards.
VeraTech has developed pioneer solutions for EHR data normalization based on the combination of the archetype methodology and the adoption of multiple EHR standards and clinical terminologies. We are also focused in facilitating the reuse of clinical information for clinical research by combining EHR standards such as openEHR with research systems such as OMOP, REDCap, i2b2 and CDISC.
We provide specialized training, in either English or Spanish, in the following topics
- openEHR and ISO 13606 standards and their implementation
- SNOMED CT terminology and its implementation
- HL7 FHIR standard and its implementatation
- Clinical Data Quality
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Development of archetypes an an archetype managemeng system for the Spanish national EHR project.
- Uruguay Ministry of Health. Development of archetypes and implementation guides for the national EHR project.
- Hospital 12 de octubre (Madrid).
|LinkEHR® Model Manager||
LinkEHR Model Manager is a web application for the publication, management and governance of clinical information models and other semantic artefacts, including openEHR archetypesand templates, ISO 13606 archetypes, HL7 FHIR profiles, CDA templates, or any other related documentation.
The LinkEHR® Interoperability Platform allows creating an integrated and normalized view of the EHR of patients whose data are distributed among heterogeneous information systems. LinkEHR provides two basic functionalities.
|SOM-SNS, Spain||LinkEHR® Model Manager||Ministry of Health, Spain||Deployed Dec. 12, 2013|