Size: 201 - 1,000 employees
Trading since: 2014
Membership level: Bronze partner
Solit Clouds is fastly growing software development company with more than 100 developers. We are principally dedicated to healthcare and analytics solutions, providing clinical applications and platforms based on the openEHR standard.
Our solutions are used by health authorities to reduce development time and cost.
We develop projects for primary and secondary care as well as products for Digital Healthcare Platform based on openEHR.
We have great experience in developing, implementing and maintaining of huge region-level healthcare projects such as Moscow City Health IT Projects - one of the biggest openEHR implementations in the world.
EHRDB is a database and platform for building healthcare IT solutions with openEHR standards:
- allows to create a long-term CDR storage for patient records with ability to run AQL queries;
- fast solution that can be scaled from a single medical organisation to a regional or national level providing high availability and fault tolerance;
- designed to be scaled horizontally from a single server to a large cluster with multiple nodes;
- provides a set of tools allowing to create healthcare applications by separating business processes from clinical data;
- supports running analytics on clinical data at population level.
EHR Docs is a storage for electronic documents which is digitally signed by clinicians:
- provides a set of services that can be used to create clinical application that implement business processes for working with documents;
- designed to be scaled horizontally from a single server to a large cluster with multiple nodes level providing high availability and fault tolerance;
- provides an integration with openEHR CDR to store clinical content
EHR Forms is a WYSIWYG form builder based on openEHR:
- hides the complexity of clinical documents based on openEHR and decreases development costs;
- reusable forms, widgets and UI elements between applications;
- reusable blocks between forms;
- allows users to create one form for multiple openEHR templates from different templates;
- allows to use different visual component libraries from third party developers;
- action concept allows decision support when the user interacts with a user interface
EHR Index is a solution for building fast and high load applications using openEHR platforms:
• provides a fast backend service allowing to build UI with patients lists by combining clinical (openEHR) and business application data from different data sources;
• provides a near real-time synchronization services allowing users to search, sort and aggregate materialized data with minimum workload to EHR and other business application servers.
• allows to process and load historical data from different data sources including openEHR CDR
• allows to perform fast analytics requests on population data from openEHR CDR
EHR Locator is designed to migrate clinical patient data (EHR) between multiple repositories:
• allows to build federated openEHR clinical storage;
• provides information about the location of the medical record (EHR);
• allows to work with multiple clinical data repositories like with single one.
EHR Portal is a unified database of clinical information models:
- allows to publish clinical information models used in the digital healthcare platform in order to transfer accumulated knowledge;
- can be used as a central repository of clinical information models, forms, and terminologies used to speed up application development;
- can be used to approve clinical information models, forms, terminologies between IT department and Health and Wellness department of a region;
- provides tools for working with the openEHR model: viewing templates and archetypes in different formats, converting compositions, AQL query editor and debugger;
- allows to send clinical information models and data from portal to external openEHR storage;
- provides examples of digital services implemented using clinical information models.