Size: 1 - 10 employees
Trading since: 2015
Membership level: Organisation partner
Apperta was formed in 2015 and is a clinician controlled, not-for-profit community interest company. Supported by NHS England, NHS Digital and others, we promote open systems and standards for digital health and social care. We show how the delivery of health and social care can be transformed when data, information and knowledge in IT systems is open, shareable and computable.
They are the home of OpenEyes the speciality EPR for Ophthalmology, openOutcomes the open standard digital PROMS and PREMS platform, the UK Clinical Knowledge Manager (CKM), The openEHR recognised Rosaldo Oy Apperta virtual classroom, and openEHR UK Affiliate.
- We are the publishers of the seminal defining an Open Platform Document https://apperta.org/assets/Apperta_Defining_an_Open_Platform.pdf and https://apperta.org/assets/Apperta_A_Blueprint_for_a_Co-produced_Personal_Health_Record_Ecosystem.pdf
- We have provided the UK CKM for the last several years - https://ckm.apperta.org/ckm/
- We have our own Claned virtual classroom for our community/projects
- We have provided significant amounts for openEHR training over the years
- We are the legal entity hosts behind openEHR UK
- We have run numerous projects over the years to design develop and deliver clinically controlled digital products most noteably OpenEyes & openOutcomes.
Apperta designs, develops, and delivers innovative open standards digital solutions that we then make available license cost free, forever, to the NHS and other health care providers across the world.