New Gartner Report on openEHR
openEHR News | June 7, 2017, 11:52 a.m.
Courtesy of Marand, we are pleased to be able to provide complimentary access to the new Gartner report:
Gartner - Evaluate openEHR Standards for Managing Clinical Content Across the Care Continuum, Mike Jones, Henrik Hallenberg, 7 April 2017.
which describes how to reduce the risk of vendor lock-in and create the right conditions for innovation by persisting structured clinical content from proprietary care delivery applications outside the EHR.
A link to the full report is available on the Marand website at:
The report gives an overview of:
- the challenges of EHR Interoperability
- the current experience of EHR Capability
- what is openEHR and how can it support Digital Care Delivery
- how to build an enterprise architecture and clinical informatics capability
- when adopting openEHR for:
- National e-health program
- A federation of HDOs
- A large City or large municipality
>> Back to openEHR News