The report of this meeting is now available here on the website.
Some of the key outcomes:
- ADL/AOM 1.5 will be renamed to ADL 2, due to breaking changes being added in recent times (including CIMI-related)
- A next generation archetype tooling project will be commenced that will replace all the current modelling tools.
- The specifications will be converted to an ASCII-based format within a tool chain, accommodating tool-based UML and generation to PDF and HTML.
- New specifications work will start once the new hosting is online.
- We will move to new hosting infrastructure soon, funded by the industry partners.
- A formal conformance approach will be developed.
There are more details, and links to various wiki pages and presentations on the above page.